The tools "do too much"
Enterprise Integration does not come shrink wrapped. There is no one technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness of a business. Decisions need to be made."
Advanced Enterprise Integration: Technology and Applications
- Supporting the Worlds Largest Tibco Implementation.
- Delivering a Managed Integration Service for a large Telecommunications company.
- Service Delivery for a National Retailer: Co-Sourced Integration.
- Managed Services for a Leading Energy Producer.
- Pooled Support services, BI and Integration.
- Middleware services provider for Crown Corporation.
- Creating an Integration Competency Centre for a Major Energy Producer.
- Retail platform continuity.
- Delivery Optimization and Cost Reduction for a Major Retailer:
- Integration services for multiple cities.
Processes and Workflow
- BPM driven transformation for a Pension Fund.
- Automated testing for Telecomm Integration Service
- Timesheet entry automation for key clients