Groundswell has excelled in delivering managed services, leveraging our leading-edge IT Operations methodology, based on industry best practices and industry established frameworks.
Our methodology provides our practitioners with key process knowledge and enhanced controls that supplement existing IT operation processes at our clients, and improves the quality of service delivery.
- Maintenance releases – changes and critical updates
- Feature releases – new features and enhancements
- Emergency call centre (24/7)
- How to questions…
- Technical support
- Platform bug/fixes
- Demand management
- Strategic planning/roadmapping
- Service desk
- ITIL process integration
- Continuous service improvements
- Third-party vendor management
- SLA reporting
- Vendor release management
- Testing — vendor updates
- Disaster recovery planning and testing
- Automated monitoring
- Performance issue resolution
- Security requests
- Integration requests
- Availability/reliability issue resolution
- Capacity issue resolution
- Added functionality/features
- Process improvements or refinements
Groundswell follows our Triple E consulting methodology for all project driven engagements.
We work with you to determine the scope of the initiative, align expectations, and develop the course of action required to attain the objectives.
- Maturity assessment
- Vision, goals, guiding principles
- COE committee *Policies/processes
Groundswell’s professionals will refine all aspects of the delivery plan, and complete the work required to satisfy the business requirements, manage change and deliver real business value.
- Iterative projects
- Implement engagement models
- Knowledge management
- Measure and report
Transition and change are times when a steady hand is required to navigate the risks and challenges inherent with any new growth. We will work with you to ensure the quality of our delivery and work to safeguard the business value attained by the initiative
- Formalize operational model
- Transition to operations